I got myself a new pair of rollerblades today. I had to, since my old pair broke into pieces after letting it rot so long. This one's a steal at only $256 by K2! Original price is $512, and I bought this at a 50% discount. A rather high-end pair of rollerblades I would say. Look how pretty it is!
Bought from Peninsula Plaza 2nd floor rollerblades shop. Initially I went there for the "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion at Skateline (4th floor). Unfortunately, the "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion isn't for me since I only need 1 pair. Took me hours to decide if I should take the alternative 30% offer for 1 pair instead. In the end, we found out that the shop downstairs has 50% sales starting today. Wah, we immediately chiong down to get myself a pair. LOL.
Bought from Peninsula Plaza 2nd floor rollerblades shop. Initially I went there for the "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion at Skateline (4th floor). Unfortunately, the "Buy 1 Free 1" promotion isn't for me since I only need 1 pair. Took me hours to decide if I should take the alternative 30% offer for 1 pair instead. In the end, we found out that the shop downstairs has 50% sales starting today. Wah, we immediately chiong down to get myself a pair. LOL.


Also, here's a pic to show CM the annoying crows I've been complaining to him about. They built a nest on a tree just outside my parents' bedroom, tried to attack me twice when I was just looking, and have been disrupting my sleep ever since. I called the NEA and they said they would send an officer down to deal with those birds. It's been a week since I called them, and I still haven't seen any officers or dead crows. Talk about government efficiency. ARGH. The nestlings are almost fully grown now and they are starting to learn to fly. Guess I'll be getting more bird shit on my balcony now. =\

No comments:
Post a Comment