Unstoppable is about a cargo train carrying hazardous chemicals, going at full throttle towards the heart of the city. The police and train operators race against time to try and stop this unmanned train which was irresponsibly left behind by one of the engineers. Before watching this movie, you probably know how it's going to end. Nevertheless, I thought it was a pretty exciting movie, with an early climax that never came down.
3.5 stars

The Social Network
Frankly speaking, I don't think Mark Zuckerberg was as bad as the movie portrayed him to be. First of all, he has a girlfriend of 7 years, and not some IT geek freak that completely doesn't get girls. Secondly, I didn't think what he did was completely wrong. If it weren't for him, certain people wouldn't even be getting millions for doing nothing. I think he was merely protecting his own interests. I feel that this movie was not very accurate or unbiased in its recount of the events, but nevertheless, it was worth watching, just to see how Facebook came about, how far it has come, and the amazing transformations it has brought to our lives.
3.5 stars

No comments:
Post a Comment