Thursday, November 18, 2010

Red and Harry Potter 7

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
The first part of this movie was 2.5 hours long yet many details were not covered. More so for this movie than the first 6, you have to be a reader to understand it. To a non-reader, it's probably a very average movie. I read book 7 twice and I could only remember the gist and not the finer details as there was just so much content. The movie was a little bit confusing even for me. Also, it would have been nice if the air fight (after Harry left his home) was covered more in detail as it was a pretty exciting part of the book. Other than that, the scenes were pretty much similar to how I imagined it to be. Part 1 ends after Dobby's death.
3.5 stars  

Red
Red stands for "Retired: Extremely Dangerous". Lol. I love this movie. It's not everytime you come across an action movie that is acted by old folks. Fave quote:"Kordeski trained you? I trained Kordeski." Too often young people undermine old folks, and we disregard their wealth of experience. I think this movie says it all. I love the humor. It was really entertaining.
3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment