Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playful Kiss

Without a doubt, my fave Taiwanese drama of all time has been "It Started With A Kiss" aka 恶作剧之吻. Fave Korean show, "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon". 

Now with the Korean version of Itazura na Kiss (original manga version)/It Started With A Kiss/恶作剧之吻, i.e., Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss, depending on how the story continues playing out from now (episode 12), I may have to re-think about my Korean fave. Hahaha! 


What I like about it:
- MUCH less long-winded than the Taiwanese version
- some parts follow more closely with the original manga
- lead actor and actress MUCH MUCH better looking 
- Background scenery so much nicer (very korean-ish)
- the OST! 

What I do not like about it:
- some parts of the script 
- acting not as good
- some great parts from the Taiwanese version is not included


Looking forward to Episode 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment