Monday, August 16, 2010

Salt

Salt
One word: Huh? Yep. My reaction at the end of the movie. Although I didn't pay for the movie ticket, I feel like I've been robbed of 8 bucks. First of all, what is with the mysterious "Who Is Salt" tagline? It was pretty clear to me who she was from the start so I don't get the hoo-ha about that. Secondly, 100 mins for an action movie? Are you kidding me? Salt has a storyline that is generally acceptable for most people. But the action scenes are really fake. Unless she's spiderwoman or is wearing some suction pads, I don't think anyone can really scale a wall 15 storeys above ground without having anything to hold on to. Lastly, the movie ended so abruptly, I'm like, what, it's over already? Having said that, Angelina Jolie played her role brilliantly. I couldn't think of anyone else who can pull it off like she did.  
3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment