
I must say though, that I'm not too happy about the taxes. $72 per trip per person! Do these people want my life or what? I remember last year it was about $50 only. And so much for budget prices. $0.04 cents + $10 for baggage allowance (unless you intend to go empty handed), and then another $4 more for "convenience" fee.
I'm glad that mum didn't have any negative reactions when I told her I was going on this trip with just Kh. I really wanted to go with a group of 4, but it's just too bad that I wasn't able to find anybody who could/would go with us. Things were much easier on Kh's side though. His mum merely said that Vietnam is gonna rain a lot in December--like it was of any relevance at all.
We're intending to start off with HCMC, since we got ourselves cheap tickets, then backpack all the way up to Hanoi, and further up to Sapa, and then take the return flight from Hanoi, if we do manage to get hold of cheap return tickets. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment