
So anyways, I wanna say that I'm really proud of Singapore for hosting the F1 Grand Prix so successfully. There was so much praise going on for our country, and just seeing our stunning skyline at the backdrop touched my heart so much that I almost well up in tears. I see the same view all the time especially when driving along the ECP, but just seeing this broadcast live worldwide is a whole different feeling altogether.
I gotta say yesterday's F1 race was really exciting. I can't understand why dad and sis can fall asleep after 5 mins of watching. It's more than just fast cars. It's about strategy, glam, overwhelming technology and so much more. Perhaps my greatest regret this year is not being able to watch the race at marina. Next year, I'm gonna be there, and I'll get my camera, lenses, and tripod ready! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment