Just yesterday, some "spies" came to the cafe and take pics of its interiors. I was telling CY maybe it's because they wanna give him free publicity, like put it on their blog or something. And he was like,"You don't even do that!" So, I did just that during the staff training today. Perfect timing anyway since I brought my camera along.
The new cafe!


Kh, Za, Mohan, CY
Don't know what's with Mohan's dig-nose pose. It's gross! Lol. Anyway, yesterday, 2 indian guys came over and paid $9/hr for a table just to play one round of Battleship. That game ended in about half an hour.
Me: Woah, they're so rich!
Mohan: Indians are rich.
Terence: Mohan is rich.
Me: But Mohan is half-indian.
Terence: So he is half-rich.
-__-"
Za showing everyone how to make drinks.

Terence and CY

Was telling CY that he looks pissed in the first photo so I asked to shoot another time. Then it was Terence's turn to look pissed. So I gave up. I feel like I'm talking to monkeys.After which, we headed off to the Singapore Flyer with my family. Dad bought 7 tix at only $16 each some time back, and finally we're able to find time to go!
the tix
on board the cabin... so cool!

the F1 race track!
the floating platform
Sis was kinda pale as she was feeling nauseous. She's currently in her first trimester! =)
Yes I'm really excited!!!

at the peak!

the IR model... can only be seen from the flyer.
I love these pics! I think they're so artistic. =x




No comments:
Post a Comment