I've received my free cake from Coffee Club last sat! Thanks mum for collecting it for me. Super delicious la. The cream is so fresh, you'll wanna eat it all.
Yum!

And it was another board game session with J&J, Kh's super lovey dovey couple friends. We were playing Bang!, when Julie threw a Bang! card at Jack and said,"I bang Jack." And then she paused momentarily thinking about what she just said. Then the rest of us were like =/ ... It's like nobody would think that it is politically incorrect until she made that brief pause.
Then it was sushi at Suki Sushi @ Balestier again. No, Kh and I still haven't given up on that place. Here's what we had, for 4 persons. It's fun to stack the plates up real high and just admire it for awhile, but it makes me feel so childish sometimes. Like only kids will do such things. Well, whatever makes me happy. =x
No comments:
Post a Comment