Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random stuff

Funny that I'm blogging less during my hols than when I'm having my exams! 24 hours seems so insufficient now. I have SO MUCH I wanna do all day.

Anyways, my 6th uncle said he would take me and Kh to some northen part of thailand, north of udon to do some trekking and maybe camping as well! WOOHOO! Initially the plan was to visit Laos as well but I'm not sure if we've time for that. I've only 5 days at Udon man. There's just too much to do.

Looking forward to my thailand trip (15th dec). I've got another 5 days at Bangkok. Gonna do a bit of research on the places of interest. Ya know I don't intend to shop all 5 days. My hotel is in the Pratunam area. If anything, I'll be sick of shopping I suppose.

Was doing MTM duty at church last week. Kh and I decided to do some drawing during our free time. Heh. And I thought my art was bad....

*ACTUAL PICTURE*

Mine... he gave me 4/10.

And gave himself 6/10. =.=


Kh: More points for abstract.
Me: =.=

And I also baked carrot cake on sunday. hehe.



Butter, brown sugar, plain flour, wholemeal flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, 6 eggs lightly beaten, 2 carrots (grated). Ah, sorry no pic of the end product. It was snapped up too quickly. >.<" Please imagine for yourself a nice brown carrot cake, slightly crispy on the outside, fluffy yet a little moist inside.

And now I can solve the Rubiks cube in 2.40mins! Okay that's really slow compared to some of the rest but ya know I used to hate this darn cube. The fact that I can solve it is an achievement to me already. Hah.

Try deciphering this message!

No comments:

Post a Comment