Not exactly my favourite game, but it's no doubt the most popular game at PI and Settlers. Very popular among guys especially. Have experienced times when I teach a group of guys this game, and they end up playing this over and over again the whole night. And before they leave they would ask me where they can get this game. That's how popular it is. Don't ask me why. I really don't know. I believe it is a guy thing. =X
Anyway it's so cheap. $35 for the whole pack plus expansion! Other card games like this can cost like $40-$50+, without expansion, and they're not even that popular to begin with. I can actually buy this from Settlers with staff discount but Kh just couldn't wait. zzz


Anyway, it looks like I'll be slogging my head off @ Settlers this holiday again. Was thinking of getting other higher paying jobs like (eeks!) telemarketing, but Za has put me on 36-hour shifts this week. It's so much more than I've expected. More worth it to work there now since I've got a pay rise already. Though the pay is still very pathetic, it's better than nothing!
Believe it or not, I only found out about my pay rise last month. Apparently, I had been getting it for a couple of months and I did not know it. CY and Terence didn't think it was necessary to inform me. In CY's own words,"We were not told that we have to inform you of your pay rise."
Hello? If I do not even know, then what's the point of raising my pay in the first place? Isn't it suppose to be some form of motivation? I had to knock some sense into those guys.
Btw, just realise that all the jobs I've had are very different. Hmm so typical of me... A jack of all trades, master of none. Sighs~
1) Packer (Giant, Expo Sale)
2) Sales Assistant/Cashier (Robinsons, Ladies Dept)
3) Mystery Shopper (ACNielsen)
4) Admin Assistant (Starhub, Corporate Finance)
5) Private Tutor
6) Senior Cafe Executive (Settlers @ Katong)
And I've also realised how fortunate I am to be able to work with Kh for 4 out of these 6 jobs. =D
I do love working (definitely much more than studying). And I'm proud to be financially independent. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment