Been spending so much lately. Thanks to Ms Priscilla Toh, our (online) shopping queen, I've been quite into online shopping lately. Also can't stop shopping since the GGS (great singapore sale) and MMS (malaysia mega sale). I just got my pay last week only and I've already bought quite a few stuff. Wouldn't say they're very good buys as they're not exactly cheap, but at least they saved me quite a lot of time from shopping.
Bought 2 tickets. One for myself and one for Kh. $50 each! Student price. Circle seats at Esplanade Theatre! =)

Finally got my laptop skin! Another item strike off my wishlist! From Sim Lim Square. Cost me $49. =( But it's nice! =D

Quilted Ballet Flats! $24. =/

Black Balenciaga Inspired Motorcycle bag. Medium. Geniune Leather. $34.90.

Also bought one for mum. Wasabi colour. Broke but still feeling generous. =/

Little Miss Late T-shirt by Junk Food. After 40% discount is $27.
Also got my computer mouse already. And going to get my new specs hopefully by next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment