Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogger was not working well for the past week, so I didn't get to blog. Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to blog now. Somehow, I've been feeling really tired and stressed although my exams are over. Like, when I'm playing games or watching movies, I'll feel like I shouldn't be doing this. I still get the feeling that I should be studying. Weird. Maybe it's my upcoming driving test. Just thinking about it spoils my whole week. I feel like I've enough of it. I'm constantly thinking of quitting although everyone tells me not to. Yes I won't. But I'm probably gonna stay this grumpy for the rest of the year. hmph.

To those who don't already know, I've got the job at Settlers already. I went down to the cafe for training today. We were playing this reflex game when suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my hand. I turned to look at my hand, and there I saw RAW FLESH. Ouch. That girl with the long fingernails scraped a piece of my skin off when we were all diving for the bell. It felt a little numb for awhile, when I was washing my hand. Then, blood started oozing out. I had to paste back my skin and put on a plaster. But it wouldn't stop bleeding. So I had to apply some antiseptic cream and change 2 more plasters. =( Thank God for the first aid kit there anyway.

Meanwhile, I've been looking around for a new bike cuz my current one is in a very bad shape. The tire ripped apart, the chain is rusty, the brakes aren't working properly (yikes!), and the gear doesn't seem to be working.

Anyway, everyone's been talking about the progress package which I'm most probabaly not going to get. =( Cut off date 1st July right? My birthday leh... So that means those born on my 21st birthday onwards don't get the money? =( So sway...

No comments:

Post a Comment