Ok, I was drinking the watercress soup my mum bought back, when I spotted a HUGE CATERPILLAR!!!! EWW EWWW EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pukepuke* I almost mistook it for ginger/ginseng. I think I would've eaten it if I hadn't seen its LEGS!!!!
CM said,"Caterpillar? Eww... later become butterflies in the stomach." Thanks man, it sounds like a nice proverb but EWWWWWW!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!
I think I'm about to faint already. Gerrie seemed to be having fun with the caterpillar because she was poking it with the plastic spoon. I cringed when I saw it bend up at the pivot. Then, I felt my legs wobble.
I already emailed my complaint letter to AVA, and I even took a picture of it in case the AVA needs evidence. I don't really care if it's a small little one because sometimes it's really hard to spot. BUT it's a HUGE one! It's impossible not to have seen it unless there was sheer negligence on the hawkers' part! Which is obviously the case. You know what, I'm not even going to put the photo up here. The sight of it just gives me the creeeeeeeeepppsss!!!
I'll just link it. Here's the photo for the brave and curious.
Gosh, I'm feeling very itchy right now. I've been downing myself with Yakult and chocolates. Yakult to "detox". Chocolates to forget how my dinner tasted like.
I'm so gonna boycott that stall. For anyone who needs info, it's the stall between the hokkien mee and fish soup stall at Haig Road hawker center. Anyway their food is not really nice la. The one opposite is nicer. DON'T BUY FROM THEM.
No comments:
Post a Comment