Sunday, March 04, 2007

Creative Zen Neeon 2

Woo... another strike off my wishlist! Finally bought my Creative Zen Neeon 2!!! $129 for 1G with student discount at the Creative sale. I had it under reservation as it was out of stock. Waited for 2 weeks and finally got the pink one, as the black one is still out of stock. Well, pink is nice too. ^__^




I was telling Kh that now we have "couple mp3". He was like,"Mine Zen Neeon lor. Not same." Aiya whatever. Zen Neeon looks masculine. Zen Neeon 2 looks feminine. So, "couple mp3". ^__^

Oh, I pasted a sticker on it, by the way. I was telling Kh that he should use his Stik-Ons as they are so nice. Then he asked why I wasn't using it then. I said,"I'm not sick of it yet." He replied,"I'm also not sick of it yet." Okay, so I just pasted the guitar Stik-On on it just to prove that it's nice and useful, and I was going to use it. Actually, the Neeon 2 Stik-Ons are very ugly. I was just trying to tell him that his Neeon 1 Stik-Ons are nice. Now, that doesn't make any sense. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment