Sunday, October 22, 2006

Eau De Parfum

Robinsons is on sale today. Ok so what's the big deal, you might ask, since Robinsons is ALWAYS on sale. Well, for a limited period of time, they're having this special promotion for Ralph Lauren fragrance. Buy a set of Ralph Lauren Turquoise, spend over $200, and you get some pretty neat stuff. While stocks last.


I have been using Ralph Lauren Blue for about 2 years now. It's almost finishing. It's high time I get myself another kind of perfume anyway. Kh, too, has been using Calvin Klein's Crave for as long as I know. I love that scent. It's the best smelling cologne in my opinion. Even so, he wants something else for a change as well. He's been eyeing on Polo Black ever since it was launched. And this promotion came at just the right time.


my old set


our new sets


We got ourselves a set of Ralph Lauren Turquoise for myself and another Polo Black set for him. Total price was about $250 but look at the free gifts we got!



1 Ralph Lauren teddy bear (so cute!!!), 1 40ml Ralph Lauren Blue Eau De Toilette, 1 Ralph Lauren Blue Moisturiser, 1 7ml Ralph Lauren Turquoise Eau De Parfum, 2 Polo Black Eau De Toilette samples, and 1 huge Ralph Lauren luggage bag!!!

This promotion is seriously crazy. Those I mentioned above are just the free gifts that come with a minimum spending of $200. Besides this, the packages themselves are already on offer. I bought my Ralph Lauren Turquoise set at $103. $103 is for the perfume. The shower gel and body lotion are free.


We had this huge sense of satisfaction when we lugged our 2 huge Robinsons plastic bags home. It was a rather impulsive move to buy it so suddenly, because we had only talked about it yesterday. But how can anybody (like ourselves) miss this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment