Saturday, October 21, 2006

Life's like that: Obsession

Last afternoon, I was playing the game Prime Suspects with Gerrie. It's a detective game whereby you have to find items in a messy picture to get clues to solve the crime. We played it for hours together, and somehow after that, our minds occasionally played the game's background sound in our heads. That's alright I guess. But something crazy happened. Gerrie found a stamp on the kitchen floor (in our house). She almost wanted to tell me that she found a clue, and that sounds totally ridiculous already. Cause, we're always looking for Chinese stamps in the game. It can get a little hard to differentiate real stamps and virtual stamps. -_-"

Some months back, before I started school, I had this little "addiction" to Maplestory. I would play it whenever I have free time (Obviously I'm over that phase now. So over.). One night, I dreamt that I was in Perion and somebody released a Thanatos (level 120 monster or so) via Black Sack*. It was floating towards me and I "ran" as fast as I could. But somehow, I wasn't walking as fast as I should (probably not wearing speed equips -_-"). I quickly entered another portal, but the Thanatos followed me in too! The End.

Yes, I'm thankful for not sleeping long enough to see the ending. Speaking of which, I should've teleported.


*Black Sack is a sack which is black and it contains a certain type of monster, depending on which type of black sack you have. It's quite a rare item. You may use it whenever and whereever you want for whatever purposes. Some people use it for fun, and some use it to sabotage others. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment