Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm gonna start a blog!

I always felt that blogs are stupid. It's like putting your diary on the coffee table or something. Just tempting people to pry into your private life. But recently, I've had a motivation to start a blog. This is due to the "long and stupid story" that I was gonna tell a few friends and I was lazy to repeat myself. Therefore, why not create a blog where I can tell this story once and for all, and also save my time and energy?

My online buddy, CM, gave me new insight on this.

Me: hey, i've got a long and stupid story to tell u!!!
CM: yeah, go ahead... forgive me if i don't reply -_-"
Me: but it's really long and stupid. i'm thinking of starting a blog so i won't have to keep repeating it.
CM: type a super long email and send it to everyone u know
Me: but i don't want to tell everyone abt it!
CM: .... and u want to create a blog where everyone can read it? -_-"
Me: erm... yeah


At this point in time, I decided to make my blog somewhat "private". If I could. I told myself that this will be a blog for all the long and stupid stories. I'm not going to write it like a diary.. with all those very personal stuff.

I told my bf, KH about it, and he said,"I'll give you 2 months." Yeah, I do lose interest in things very quickly. But like I said, this is gonna be some sort of a storage for the long and stupid stories. "2 months? Well, I can blog once every 2 months what. =P"

No comments:

Post a Comment