So Kh and I got a ballot number for the Fernvale March BTO. It's QUEUE NO.10!!! I wasn't expecting any number at all, and when I saw a '10', I was wondering what it meant. It took awhile to get into my head. I haven't heard of anyone getting such a small number.
So anyways, we've booked a unit on the 21st floor with river view. We wanted 23rd floor, but it was taken up by queue no.4. Our second choice 22nd floor was taken up by queue no. 7/8. We were disappointed that we can't even get our first choice with such a small number. (Goes to show how popular our choices were.) But thank God anyway for the small number which still gave us a rather good unit.
While we were at HDB hub, we also met queue no. 3 for 5-room flat and queue no. 199 for 4-room flat. They could quite possibly be our future neighbours since we had them convinced that our side of the block is the best. Heh.
3 LRT stops away from NEL. That's really far. But considering that we'd surely get a car in the near future, we're more interested in the fact that it is close to CTE and SLE.
Our future home, now a patch of grass and some wild trees.
River view from an existing block. Oops no more river view for them once our blocks are up.
No comments:
Post a Comment