The interview process wasn't easy. When I submitted my resume, I was asked to answer a few questions with regards to social media marketing. After which, I got shortlisted for an interview with the boss. After the interview, he decided to put me through to the next round, and I had to work on a rather tough assignment-which I spent 20 hours doing- and following that I was shortlisted again for the 2nd round of interview (but if you think about it, it was really the 4th). I was having butterflies in my stomach for days just thinking about it.
I remember when I went for the first interview, I thought I would be meeting the HR manager. But he seems to have the aura of a rather important person. Kh googled him and found out that he's actually the founder of the company. Well, if you can actually google a person, you realise that that's how important he really is. It kind of freaked me out a little.
The funny thing is, he started calling me,"Ger" after I signed the appointment letter. How is it that people can feel comfortable about giving me nicknames so quickly, and it's always "Ger"? My sisters are also Gers but nobody calls them that? You know of course I don't mind, I just feel really puzzled. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment