I'm glad Mandy Moore did the voice over for Rapunzel. I think she did a great job and her singing was nice. This Rapunzel story is a spin-off from the classic fairy-tale. I thought, Magic Hair? What a stupid plot. It is actually much more entertaining than I thought and the story unfolded quite nicely which made the magic hair storyline sounds more acceptable. Plus, the Rapunzel in this story is so gorgeous. Definitely prettier than Snow White/Cinderella/Jasmine/Pocahontas??? Great animated film. Definitely a must-watch.
4 stars
Easy A
This movie is about how a small, innocent lie became a rumour that was hugely blown out of proportion. The victim enjoys the new-found infamy, but soon realises that things are not quite going the way she expected. She sets out to set the record straight, and also found love along the way.
This is a very average movie. There was nothing particularly funny about it, and halfway through it gets really boring.
2.5 stars
Megamind
Megamind is about a villain turned hero. I thought the start of the movie, which was featured in most part of the trailer, was quite funny and interesting. Then it got a bit boring from there. The whole show feels quite cliche. Boy likes girl, girl does not like boy, boy does something heroic, girl falls in love with boy, happily ever after.
3 stars



No comments:
Post a Comment