Thursday, September 02, 2010

Wishlist Update

- Lonely Planet Guidebooks
Don't need this anymore... bought a few books from Amazon and book fairs.... will certainly last me awhile.

- Speedlite 580EX II Flash ($699)
Bought Speedlite 430EX II instead, because I realised I don't need the 580EX. Well, at least, not in the near future. Purchased at Song Brothers for $475. Took a photo of it but too lazy to upload.

- Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens ($675)
Well I'm not sure if I want this anymore. Thinking of whether I should get the EF15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM for wider angle because I don't really need the zoom, or just save up for EF24-105mm f4L lens for more zoom and quality but smaller angle. Decisions, decisions..... I guess I'll decide next time.

- Korean basic class ($300)
Instead of Korean, I'm taking Jap classes now. Strange yeah. My colleagues and I were having a discussion about Japanese, one thing led to another, and I found myself signing up for it together with Levi. I think I'm being way too spontaneous. Should learn to control my excitement next time. Japanese is fine. It's kinda cool to be learning it, but I think I still prefer Korean. Haha. Well, maybe next time. 1 language at a time!

New wish items
- Tatonka Isis 60 (black)
- Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home (brown/orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment