Never met a CSO this rude before! Well okay not really. But I'm pissed.
From JETSTAR by the way. Really disappointing service by an Australian woman.
CSO: It takes 4-5 working days to get the voucher. This is only 2.
Me: But that customer service officer told me it takes 3 days. He didn't even say 3 working days. He just said 3 days.
CSO: That was Marcus who served you. He's a guy.
Me: Yes.
CSO: But you said SHE.
Me: No I didn't.
CSO: NO, you said SHE. But anyway...
Me: (wth)...
I can't believe she's arguing with me over a pronoun. Like that even matters at all? From her tone, it is as though I'm lying or something. And I could so totally feel her rolling her eyes at me.
These angmohs should stop dishing asians about being uncourteous. Pot calling kettle black? Pfftt.
No comments:
Post a Comment