Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ip Man 2

Ip Man 2
Woot! Love this movie to bits despite the highly predictable storyline. Ip Man's class act, sheer modesty and witty remarks make him the no. 1 kungfu master to look out for. I like what they call "a volley of punches". Lol. Donnie Yen's punches are so fast that his hands are a blur. He's so incredibly talented. He always has this serious face on, like he's trying to act like everything is okay but it's not, and he's feeling sad but doesn't want to show it. When you see that face you just feel so sad for him. And when he laughs you KNOW he's really happy. And then you'll feel happy for him too. I know I've said this before, but I'll say this again. WHY wasn't this guy discovered earlier? This is truly one of the best kungfu movie ever filmed. Way to go Ip Man!
4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment