This was so boring... I don't even know how to begin. Well let's just say I thought the actors' acting really sucks. Sean Bean, actor of Boromir in Lord of the Rings had this flat face on him all the time. Just looking at him makes me feel like punching the life out of him. For those who want to know the story, it's about a couple who found a briefcase of more than half a million dollars worth of cash belonging to a drug runner. Sean Bean's character goes chasing after the money, every single bit of it, right down to the cents, even forcing the couple to commit robbery in order to get back what they had spent. There isn't a really strong point to this movie, but I'm guessing it's telling us that people will do anything for money. Like duh.
2.5 stars

No comments:
Post a Comment