Thursday, March 04, 2010

Facebook and Me

I'm in the midst of designing a new Facebook game which my company hopes to launch. As a result, I was on Facebook all day for weeks, just trying to understand the mechanics, and the different types of Facebook games. You all know how much I dislike Facebook. Prior to this, the only times I ever log in was to accept friend requests and nothing more.

I was on Facebook today and I saw Jf online.

Me: hey
Jf: yo. OMG why are u on facebook!!!
Me: work hazard.
Jf: .................... haha dun tell me ur addicted le
Me: i even started uploading my pics and playing facebook games
Jf: ya i nearly died when i saw u tag me in photos. damn weird. (*I always hate it when people tag me in photos.)

Now I feel so.... common.

No comments:

Post a Comment