Sunday, March 01, 2009

Saizeriya

Went to Saizeraya @ Liang Court (JapItalian fusion) on Friday night for dinner. Cuz the food is cheap and good and there's free parking some 10metres away. Unfortunately, I had to pay $4 in ERP fees just by entering that district. It was charging till 7.55pm. And it was 7.43pm when I drove past. Hai~



The drink bar. Free flow drinks at $2/person. Freeflow ice water available for free.



My Salsa Chicken



Kh's Hamburg



Beef Gratin


Cappucino

Saizeraya's reviews here if anyone's interested:
http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/saizeriya_ristorante_e_caffe/

The pizza is not bad (well it's only $7. I'm not complaining.), the chicken wings are really really good. Did not like the seafood risotto. Beef gratin is a must-try (Only $4!). The free-flow drink bar is only worth it if you drink more than 2 cups or a glass of wine.


After dinner, we took a short walk around Clarke Quay as I wanted to do some photography. My only regret is that I had to rush through the photo shoots as we had a movie to catch, and as a result of that, the photos turned out pretty bad. =(





No comments:

Post a Comment