Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bodyshop sale + AMC Project + Chijmes

Went to the Bodyshop warehouse sale at Suntec with Prat on Friday. It was CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. Was quite disappointed that all my lavendar body wash was sold out the day before. But I did manage to get around $60 worth of bargains. ^__^

oh i forgot to on my IS.

AMC project @ Starbucks. We were doing a project on SonyAlpha DSLR. So you bet it was one of the most fun project I've had. Will brought his gf's SonyAlpha350, and his own Nikon D90, and I brought my own Canon 450D. So all of us were like switching cameras to play with. So cool. ^__^












Huei Nee's blingbling iTouch


Prat with the blingblingblings




Nee's watermelon pouch. lol...

Nee's bling blings...

All the stuff we bought at the sale! Courtesy of William Pictures. lol

Group photo! Courtesy of William Pictures.

After which we headed to CHIJMES for a photography session. Hehe...






mwahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment