Friday, February 29, 2008

Treetop Adventure

Went to Bedok Reservoir for the Forest Adventure thingy with kh yesterday. It's this 4-stage obstacle course (sth like OBS) where ya get to go down the flying fox, and the tarzan swings... kinda cool la. Some courses are a bit scary and I was telling kh,"Why do we have to pay money to torture ourselves?" Well, it's $25 per person and he willingly forked it out for me just so I would accompany him.

All pics courtesy of http://www.forestadventure.com.sg/.






This is the flying fox for obstacle course #2. It went quite fast and I had a very bad landing. The result is an abrasion on the neck.













Kh went on this trapeze thingy... it's of the highest difficulty among all the other courses there. I took an alternative route instead cuz I didn't think I'd be able to do it.

Kh: So scary...
Me: Tot you did scarier things in army?
Kh: Ya... but in army if you don't do you're a pussy.
Me: Now you don't do you are also a pussy what...
Kh: ... different ma....

Lols... it's a lot harder than it looks... not forgetting that we were high up on a tree. =X





The higher of two tarzan swings. It has a 2 second freefall effect.

I don't get kh. He's not afraid of riding the highest rollercoasters in the world, yet he was a bit hesistant to do this.


Kh: Rollercoasters are machine-operated ma. You just need to sit there.
Me: It's a lot more dangerous lor. This is like so safe la.
Kh: (blabbers on... stuff i don't get.)

Forget about rollercoasters. What about the Ulahlah ride at Wild Wild Wet? I think it's like 3 times scarier (and a lot more dangerous) than this and he wasn't even the least bit afraid. Dunno what he's thinking sometimes. =.=



Overall, it was quite fun and quite tiring. After overcoming my slight fear of heights, I suppose nothing there is too difficult for me to do. Hah, even kh was so impressed with me la. "Wah, I didn't know you're so brave." Hee, of cuz... Hmm, it would have been nice it there was rockclimbing as well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment