Went to Segamat (Northern Johor) on the night of CNY's eve after my reunion dinner at grandma's place. It was to visit Jeremy's (sis's fiance) family and also to play with real fireworks there. About 3 hours drive. =)
My 6th uncle and cousin Dennis.
I think these are called Crackling Flowers? Very nice.

Very mini but very long fire crackers. Hehe. It was really LOUD though not as deafening as the HUGE ones I saw in China.
A load of explosives. Hah. These are only the ones lying on the floor though. Jeremy's family has got bags of these in store. =X
Video of the fireworks. Not very clear on video but it was nice. =)
After which all of us had supper and we drove back home. I got to drive my parents back from Malaysia cuz they were so so sleepy. Hah. Still P plate and it's my first long distance drive. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment