Saturday, December 15, 2007

16 more hours


16 more hours before my flight leaves! I can't believe it's here... my long awaited holiday. Yet I don't feel excited at all. Hardly packed. And sometimes I'd totally forget about it. CY had to remind me to go home after work cuz I have a flight to catch the next day. =.=

Mohan, on the other hand, is so forgetful. Everytime I turn up at the cafe, he would think that I've returned from my holiday. I would be like,"Huh? I haven't even go yet!" And he would be like,"Oh ya right." So today he asked about my trip AGAIN. Said I am actually flying TOMORROW. First thing he asked is to buy vodka for him. =.= Pear vodka. It sux man. You wouldn't drink pear juice, so why would you wanna drink pear vodka (yeah I would know)? He thought it was better than peach which I thought was really nice. He insisted,"I want pear vodka in pairs." Oh haha. =/

So a funny thing happened today. MC messaged me in the morning and asked if there are any job vacancies at Settlers. Just a few days ago, when we met up, she was AGAIN complaining to me how boring board games are (bored games), and that she doesn't see any fun in them. So when I saw her message, the first thing I asked was,"Who are you asking for?" And she said it was for herself. I didn't know whether to take her seriously or not. I was like,"... MC, you hate board games! Why do you even wanna work here?"


I gotta say she's such a weird person... in a fun way. What's with the daily M&Ms, the princess fantasy, the "if you like a show so much, you'd want to wait to watch it" philosophy... she can make totally illogical stuff sound logical. I wondered if this is becos of what I told her... that this is a male-dominated job. All the guys are single, only a few girls work there and they're all attached anyway. Well, not that she's lacking suitors, but it's just a thought. lols.

JL also said something very interesting today. What is the ideal couple height?

Take

(girl's height in cm) X 1.09 = (guy's height in cm)

When she said this, Kh and I immediately started calculating (much to everyone's amusement). Yeah so technically, Kh should be 176cm. See, I always told him he's short. He was like,"You too tall lah." Excuses. Just admit ya short lah. =X


Hung's trying to be funny again!


SEARCH BUY
SELL CONNECT
SETTLERS.COM
now with power hosts


Sounds familiar? You're right.

Alrightey, I ought to go pack now. Will post many nice pics when I get back! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment