Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Backpacker's Tales: First Step

Woohoo!!! My very first backpack! I bought it from army market yesterday. It's so cheap! $145 for a 40-litre Tatonka Luna M backpack. =D This is one of the prettiest backpacks available. What's more? It's a ladies backpack!


Just for women: very light touring rucksack in 3 sizes. "Just for" because this version has more rounded shoulder straps and an ultra concave hip strap to suit the female form, so it's very easy and pleasant to carry.

Yay! I'm one step closer to fulfilling my dream of going backpacking around the world! =D In case you guys are wondering why I bought this so suddenly, it's because I've confirmed plans to go to Thailand this coming november. I've booked the air tickets already. 26nov-5dec. =) 10 day Thailand tour. First to Bangkok, then to Udon (and possibly visit Laos as well), then to Chiangmai, then back to Bangkok for a shopping spree! Woohoo! Ok so this is not exactly a very rugged backpacking trip. Well, for a start, at least. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment