Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Random Tuesday

I just started school 2 days ago and it has been really fun so far. Lectures are typically 3hours long, and surprisingly, I paid full attention to them (As you already know, this is an extremely rare case.). The australian lecturer was really humorous! I remember a time when he was talking about The Body Shop being bought over by L'OREAL.

Him: Anybody here is a Body Shop shopper and is going to stop shopping at The Body Shop?
no response from lecture group...
Him: Anybody here is a Body Shop shopper and still wants to shop at The Body Shop?
2 people raise their hands...
Him: Anybody here is a not a Body Shop shopper?
no response again....
Him: Anybody here is too scared to raise their hands? Please raise your hands.
me: LOL -_-"

Lecture breaks are really something to look forward to. We get free food for every lecture tea break (Well, not actually free, considering the amount we paid.). Yesterday, we had hotdog buns, curry puffs and peach danish (my fave). Today, we have cappucino mousse, apple puff, and tuna sandwich (which I love too, but unfortunately missed out because it was snapped up too quickly). Yum yum! Ooh, the teh is nice too! =D

After lecture, I headed straight home and took a nap. So tired these days, I really don't know why. I think I need at least 10 hours of sleep! 8 hours just ain't enough (Oops, I'm such a pig. =X). Then, I got up hours later, had a quick dinner and set off for tuition (I'm currently tutoring some foreign kids at a boarding school nearby so I cycle there everytime).

At the lift lobby, I met my french neighbour, JP. And our conversation went something like this (it was hard to make out his heavy french accent):

me: hello
JP: Going for exercise?
me: I'm going to tutor a student.
JP: How long are you going to cycle?
me: erm.... 5mins... (feels embarrassed)
JP: Maybe you can cycle longer and join the Tour De France later.
me: ....

I honestly don't think he heard that I was going for tuition. And Tour De France? What was he thinking? -_-" It wasn't even an exercise. It was 5 mins of free transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment