The best present you can give a father on Fathers' Day is... well, a child. Congrats to Jeremy and sis for their newborn, Gabriel Lau Jian Wei. May he grow up to be a happy and healthy child. =)
I didn't get to spend much time with Gabriel as we had to rush off to catch Voyage De La Vie at Resorts World Sentosa in celebration of Kh's birthday. Yes, Kh's birthday is on 19th June too.
Frankly speaking, I'm not sure what to make of it. Voyage De La Vie is a theatrical circus. Meaning you get to see a bit of acrobats and a bit of singing. The only circus I've seen is Moscow Circus, and it was way better than the circus part of this. And the theatre part... well, let's just say that it could be much better. Overall, a rather lukewarm production. If it weren't for the fact that I purchased the best tickets at half price, I'll be kinda mad at myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment