Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bitten by the Travel Bug

Ever since I made the final decision to go to China for our year-end backpacking trip, there isn't a day I didn't think about travelling. It's become quite a motivating force to wanna strive harder to earn some extra cash to be able to go to more place ASAP.

Happened to do an online survey on Travel not so long back, and was asked to list down the top 10 places I am likely to go in the near future (Not in order of preference.):

Okay right, I can't really remember what I put down but it's definitely among these...

Here goes:
  1. China- I've been to China twice but I think there's still so much more I've yet to see.
  2. Tibet- Simply one of its kind. Awesome landscapes and historic architecture.
  3. Turkey- Unique landscapes and rich culture sure outweighs eating horrid food.
  4. Japan- I don't think I need to explain why. ;)
  5. Maldives- Saving this for my honeymoon!
  6. Egypt- Egypt is more than just pyramids!
  7. Morocco- Still a relatively cheap place to travel, rich in culture, beautiful city
  8. France- Would love to visit French neighbour's house in the mountains!
  9. Israel- To visit the Holy Land!
  10. Nepal- woohoo! Mt. Everest! Life on the mountains must be interesting too.
  11. India- Extremes of rich and poor. Chaos must be interesting.
  12. New Zealand/Australia/Tasmania- hmm, nice place to escape the heat in June
  13. Philippines- very cheap, nice place, why not?
  14. Indonesia- very likely to be an impromptu short trip
  15. Taiwan- I think the rural areas would be very scenic and worth going. Affordable too.



No comments:

Post a Comment