Thursday, December 03, 2009

Travel Planning

Sometimes I think I plan too much for everything, holidays especially.

Well, of course I love spontaneity--who wouldn't? But unless you have a lot of time and money on your hands, it is not the way to go. Kh and I backpacked through Vietnam in 16 days, covering as much ground as what some people would have done in 3-4 weeks.

Reason being, we don't miss buses and trains and spend days waiting for them. We don't miss opening and sightseeing hours to sights and attractions and have to wait another day to see them. We don't spend our daylight hours on transportation but rather on whatever that operates during working hours.  All these due to a little research ahead. Travel efficiency--Maximising travel experience, minimising time, minimising cost.

I think I'm just being annoyingly meticulous. Someone help me.






With the bus timings from Ha Tien to Can Tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment