Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008

Happy 2008 to all! Here's to a great year ahead!

Had a countdown gathering with the girls at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Paid a whooping S$50 EACH for a room there. So that's $300 in total. Kh and I were thinking how many nights we could have stayed in our nice little hotel in Bangkok with that amount of money. Hmm, for $300, the room wasn't that great. It's nice, spacious and clean, but totally not worth it for that price. The only thing most appealing about it was the bathroom. Woah, if I have a bathroom like that, I would probably spend most of my time in it!

Some pics...















Anyways, here's something funny I saw at my house lift the other day...



Wells, sorry about your hot dog with chilli sauce dog Mrs Koh, but you could at least provide us with some pictures and details about your dog, like its breed or something. How else would we know who Miki is?

No comments:

Post a Comment